The North Dakota Department of Transportation is committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination in its state, federal, and federally assisted programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, limited English proficiency, genetics, political opinion or affiliation, status with regard to marriage or public assistance, or participation in lawful activity off NDDOT's premises during non-working hours which is not in direct conflict with the essential business-related interests of NDDOT. In addition, the department ensures that all beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of these programs are offered an equal participation opportunity. The department also protects the civil rights of its employees and applicants for employment.
LCPtracker/Civil Rights Compliance System
LCPtracker is a product the Civil Rights division is using for electronic certified payroll and workforce reporting.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contractor Introduction Quick Start Guide
- Prime Approver Guide
- Certified Payroll Special Provision
B2Gnow/Civil Rights Compliance System
B2Gnow is a product the Civil Rights division is using for contract management DBE reporting, and DBE certification.
- Civil Rights Certification & Compliance System FAQs
- How to use NDDOT's online certification application
- Construction Bid Opening Information
- DBE Directory
- DBE Service Category Lookup
- Interactive Map of DBEs Certified in North Dakota
- Required Bid Opening Forms
- "Apples to Apples" Bid Differential Examples
External Civil Rights Training
Civil Rights Contacts
Civil Rights Division Director
Phone: (701) 328-2576
Contact Civil Rights Division Director
Civil Rights Administrative Assistant
Phone: (701) 328-2637
Contact Civil Rights Administrative Assistant
- DBE - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- This program is responsible for certification of minority, female, and other socially and economically disadvantaged owned businesses under the rules and regulations of the federal DBE guidelines.
- Contractor Compliance Review Program
- This program ensures that federal-aid highway construction projects valued at more than $10,000 include minority and female employees on construction crews. Formal compliance reviews document contractor efforts.
- On-the-Job Training Program
- This program provides training for minority, female, and economically disadvantaged individuals in the skilled craft classifications used by contractors on highway construction projects.
- Labor Compliance Program (Davis-Bacon)
- This program ensures that Davis-Bacon wage rates and fringe benefits are paid to highway construction workers on federal-aid contracts valued at more than $2,000 and subsequent subcontracts. Certified payroll monitoring and a formal complaint process document contractor compliance.
- Title VI and Nondiscrimination/ADA Program
- This program ensures that all programs, activities, and services offered to the general public by the Department of Transportation are free from discrimination.
- Title VII (Internal EEO) Program
- This program ensures that the recruitment and selection of regular and temporary employees for the Department of Transportation is done in a discrimination-free manner; that the work environment is free of discrimination; and includes procedures for the investigation of discrimination complaints. EEO training of all department employees is part of Title VII.