Bismarck District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Bismarck with section shops located throughout the district. The Bismarck District maintains state highways in McLean, Sheridan, Oliver, Burleigh, Kidder, Morton, Grant, Sioux, Logan, Emmons, Mercer, Wells and McIntosh counties.
- I-94 Bismarck-Mandan Project
- ND Highway 49 from Glen Ullin north to the Mercer County Line
- ND Highway 25 from I-94 to Center
- US Highway 83 from Hazelton to north of Sterling
- Bridge Replacement at the McKenzie Separation on I-94, three miles west of Sterling
- 2017 Statewide Construction Map
- 2017 Construction Projects with 2016 carryover as of April 12, 2017.