Dickinson District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Dickinson with section shops located throughout the district. The Dickinson District maintains state highways in Golden Valley, Billings, Dunn, Mercer, Stark, Slope, Hettinger, Bowman and Adams counties.
Current and Future Projects
Major rehabilitation on US 85 from 9 miles north of Amidon to Stark county line
- Seal coating on I-94 from Little Missouri River to Fryburg
- Seal coating on I-94 from Fryburg to South Heart
- Seal coating on US 85 from north Bowman to Belfield
- Surfacing and seal coating on ND 49 from Morton county line to Beulah
- Reconstruction of I-94 from Youngman’s Butte to west of Eagle Nest
- Billing County Little Missouri River Crossing Project
- 2019 Statewide Construction Map
- 2019 Construction Projects with 2018 carryover as of April 18, 2019.