Construction will begin on Monday, April 27 and will span on ND Hwy 22 from New England south to the Jct. of US 12. The project will include pipe extensions, widening, pavement repairs, turn lanes, bridge work, milling, and paving. Contractors will begin their work on the Cedar Creek Bridge.
- Speed reductions will be in place
- Flaggers and signalized controls will be on site to direct traffic as needed
- A width restriction of 12 ft. will be in place during bridge work
- A pilot car will be used to direct traffic safely through the work zone as needed
- Gravel and oil may be present on the roadway
- Motorists can expect delays of up to 15 minutes
This project is expected to be complete this fall.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.