Construction is underway on I-94 westbound from Valley City east to the Hill Interchange. The project will consist of milling, concrete work, approach slabs and work on the guardrail. This project will be done in three phases. Motorists are asked to use caution when traveling through the construction zone.
· Traffic may be reduced to one lane through construction zone
· Speeds will be reduced to 65 mph or less in some areas
· Width restrictions will be in place
· Flaggers may be present to help direct traffic
· Motorists may experience delays
All phases of the project are expected to be completed late this summer.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/