This program includes certifications for sampling and testing aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and soils. In addition it includes certifications for QC/QA Asphalt Paving.
Class and Program Information
- Class Descriptions and Certification Information
- Program Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Project Certification Requirements
- Performance Exams
- Class Manuals
Certification Class Schedules
- Consultants with Certified Staff
- Contains list of consultants that have staff holding current certifications.
- Temporary Certification
- Request to Test Out
- Reciprocity Request
- Online Registry
- View and print your current 5-year certifications.
- Temporary Certification Registry
- List of individuals holding temporary (1-year) certification.
Additional Training Resources
- NHI - National Highway Institute
- NHI/TCCC Inspector Diary Module
- TCCC - Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council
- UGPTI Learning Network
- UGPTI YouTube Channel
- Videos on test procedures. Soil and aggregate tests are currently available.
- Test Videos - Additional videos for asphalt and aggregate tests
- Other Training Resources