State Fleet Staff has the responsibility of providing and managing fleet vehicles for all North Dakota state agencies and
institutions. There are eight daily motor pools across the state. State employees can reserve vehicles online or by calling one of the Motor Pools directly.
State Fleet also provides Defensive Driving Courses (DDC) for state employees.
State Fleet Services manages an extensive fuel contract to include a credit card program for vehicle fueling and repairs.
Fleet Rate Information
Vehicle Usage Reporting
Vehicle Purchase Information
Preventive Maintenance Schedule
Driver ID Card Request Instruction
State Fleet Links
- Defensive Driving Training
- ELM Registration Instructions
- Motor Pool Online Reservation
- Motor Pool Reservations Site Information
- State Fleet Staff - Contact Info
- Vehicle Auctions
- Voyager Merchant's Acceptance List
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Vehicle Fact Sheet