State Fleet Staff has the responsibility of providing and managing fleet vehicles for all state agencies and North Dakota universities. This can be done at our various Statewide Vehicle Reservation Centers throughout the state.
They also provide Defensive Driving Training for state employees, and issue a monthly Safety Alert for state employees and state agencies. State Fleet Services is also responsible for managing the credit card program for vehicle fueling and repairs.
Fleet Rate Information
Vehicle Usage Reporting
Vehicle Purchase Information
Preventive Maintenance Schedule
Driver ID Card Request Instruction
State Fleet Links
- Defensive Driving Training
- ELM Registration Instructions
- Motor Pool Online Reservation
- Motor Pool Reservations Site Information
- State Fleet Staff - Contact Info
- Vehicle Auctions
- Voyager Merchant's Acceptance List
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Vehicle Fact Sheet
- Now available to be checked out at all 8 Motor Pools.