Ford Driving Skills for Life, May 12 Bismarck
Register now!

Utility Permit Information

NDDOT Utility Occupancy Application and Permit Information

The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) manages the state highway right-of-ways. Parties interested in installing, replacing or maintaining utilities in a state right-of-way must contact the NDDOT for permission and permitting before conducting any type of utility work. Utility applications, permit instructions and other forms and guidelines regarding state highway right-of-ways in North Dakota can be found on this page.

District Contact Information

If you have any questions, please call the appropriate District for assistance.